Letter Ignored By President Bush On “…how To Win The War On Terror…using Einstein’s Philsophy…”
September 21, 2012
In my last blog, I promised to summarize the letter I wrote to President Bush on “How to win the War on Terror…Using Einstein’s Philosophy….”
. President Bush ignored this letter and squandered the first opportunity anyone has had, to turn America around and initiate the only process that has the potential to eliminate problems that had begun to fester and allowed them to persist, proliferate and profligate.
The original letter was long because I had to justify every statement I made in it.
Here, briefly, are the fundamental concepts expressed in that letter.
1. Einstein’s Philosophy is the method of thinking Einstein used to discover relativity.
2. It is the only method in existence that has actually solved problems that have defied solution using conventional problem-solving methods and therefore has the potential to solve a problem like winning the war on terror that seems to defy solution at present.
3. I wrote this letter President Bush for two reasons.
a. President Bush had had just helped me unwittingly, to answer the question: “What is the shortcut for thinking like a genius (like Einstein), without being one, while solving problems that seem to defy solution any other way like win the war on terror?”
b. A sitting American President is the only person in the world who can and must put the answer to the above question to work for us if we are ever to solve the increasing number of problems that seem to defy solution that confront us as a civilization.
4. The shortcut for thinking like a genius while solving problems that seem to defy solution any other way, without being a genius, consists of using “ASET”
, the shortcut for using ACTINEMAS
the algorithm Einstein actually used to discover relativity.
5. Einstein’s greatest contribution to the advancement of knowledge was his discovery of the following facts;
a. Conventional wisdom, (common sense, Newtonian physics and Euclidean geometry) is unreliable and fallible and all plans-of-action based on conventional wisdom will fail eventually and cause problems that will defy solution using conventional wisdom;
b. The failure of conventional wisdom is the fundamental cause for all problems that seem to defy solution using conventional problem-solving methods;
c. Problems that seem to defy solution using conventional problem-solving methods can be solved by following the dictates of relativity that are essentially the opposite of the dictates of conventional wisdom.
6. In theory, to switch from using conventional wisdom to using the unconventional wisdom of relativity, one must first implode an Intellectual Bomb
(I-Bomb) like the one Einstein imploded in his mind, and intentionally demolish all thoughts based on conventional wisdom existing in one’s mind by ignoring them as prejudice. Ignoring everything based on conventional wisdom as prejudice will cause the ”Intellectual Bomb”
to implode in one’s mind and demolish everything based on conventional wisdom. Then, one must switch over to thinking relativistic thoughts, thoughts that are the opposites of thoughts based on conventional wisdom. Finally, one must unify the thoughts based on conventional wisdom with the thoughts based on the unconventional wisdom of relativity using the laws of physics as the shared commonality (pathway) that enables the unification because everything in existence, conventional wisdom and the unconventional wisdom of relativity, obeys the laws of nature implicitly. When one unifies everything based on conventional wisdom with everything based on relativity using the laws of nature as the unifying commonality, they will jump-start one another and solve the problem that had defied solution until then.
7. In practice, to solve a problem that defies solution, one must do one of the following things;
a. Use the ten steps of ACTINEMAS
b. Use the first three steps of “ASET”
, three times in three different ways using the sense organs, using instruments that augment the ability of the senses to perceive, and using the mind as an instrument to perceive things that cannot be perceived by the senses or by instruments) and unify the nine pieces of information using the laws of nature as the commonality.
c. The I- Bomb
will go off spontaneously upon taking the ninth step of ACTINEMAS
or upon taking the third step of “ASET”
the third time around. If it does not go off, one must implode it intentionally at this point and rebuild by taking the next step which is to…
d. Unify all the information obtained into a plan-of-action for solving the problem that seems to defy solution using the laws of nature as the shared commonality.
8. In theory, to use Einstein’s philosophy in democratic governance for solving problems that seem to defy solution and to prevent such problems from developing in the first place, people must use “ASET”
as a single step by recognizing the opposing factors and forces at work in creating problems that defy solution and unify them using the laws of nature as the unifying commonalities.
9. In practice, to use ASET in democratic governance, the people must make bipartisanship mandatory in all decision-making processes of consequence, essentially all decision-making processes, because a single bad decision will in time balloon out, explode and destroy everything one has accomplished until then.
10. Einstein made a recommendation (to implode the A-bomb in America) to President Roosevelt that he heeded and enabled President Truman to win World War II. President Bush should have asked himself what Einstein would have asked him to do or at least listened when someone else described what Einstein would have asked him to do. Einstein, if he was alive, would have asked President Bush as the sitting American President to implode the I-Bomb in America and make everyone aware of his philosophy for solving problems that seem impossible to solve and make bipartisanship mandatory in all democratic decision-making processes. Had President Bush done this, his successor would have been able to use Einstein’s Philosophy to win the war on terror and solve all the other problems that followed instead of making matters infinitely worse.
In my next blog, I shall describe how President Bush could have initiated the process for winning the war on terror using Einstein’s Philosophy.
NB. Everything I have said here, everything I have said in the past and everything I shall say in the future has been and will be derived from the “Intellectual Universe of the Human Mind” using the mind as a computer and ACTINEMAS as the algorithm for extracting information from the mind that cannot be obtained any other way. This is how Einstein used the same algorithm to extract relativity from his mind. This material and all original ideas expressed at this website are copyright and may not be quoted without acknowledgement or reproduced without permission for commercial purposes. ACTINEMAS™ is a trademark in the process of being registered.