The Next American President Must Make Bipartisanship Mandatory In Democratic Decision-making
September 8, 2012
As promised yesterday, I shall describe today, what the next American President must promise to do during the rest of the campaign and do as the first thing he will do upon getting elected if he is to turn the country around for good and accomplish anything worthwhile.
The next American President must promise to make bipartisanship mandatory during all democratic decision-making processes of consequence during the rest of the campaign and amend the constitution to make it the law of the land upon getting elected.
“Decision-making processes of consequence” are processes that involve making decisions that affect the interests of more than 50% of the population and processes meant to solve problems that have defied solution after two attempts to solve them using conventional problem-solving methods have failed. This should include all the problems facing this country today!
Here are the fundamental reasons justifying the above statement;
1. Democracy works on the principle that the will of the majority shall prevail. We no longer have a majority in congress because people are divided almost equally in their opinions about almost everything making decisions based on the will of a majority a thing of the past and something unattainable most of the time. This is the main reason why Congress cannot make decisions or act upon them, making it dysfunctional to the point of being non-functional.
2. Democratic governance based on the will of the majority is a dictatorship by the majority in disguise for the minority because the will of the minority will not receive the importance it deserves in the decision-making process. The will of the minority must enjoy the same importance as the will of the majority for a government to be fair. This can only happen if bipartisanship in decision-making is mandatory.
3. Whenever we are under attack, we “go on a war footing,” and become bipartisan. We and our government become maximally efficient as we did after Pearl Harbor and 9/11. Decisions are made and things are done rapidly, repeatedly and efficiently on a consistent basis. When the war is over, we go back to our partisan ways and our government does not work efficiently any more.
4. The problems we face are so massive, complex and difficult to solve that the only way we will be able to tackle them with any degree of efficiency is by declaring war on them and “going on a war footing.”
5. For more reasons for making bi-partisanship mandatory, please, go to the blog I posted on Jan27, 2012 entitled http://www.successateverything.com/blog/46/
>“The State of the Union Demands a Constitutional Ammendment to make Bipartisanship Mandatory in all Democratic Decision-making Processes”
In addition, the fundamental principle of bipartisan-ship of making opposing factors and forces work together towards the attainment of the common, most desirable goal possible under the circumstances is the scientific and mathematical principle that enabled Einstein to discover relativity and make the world what it is today as we shall see tomorrow.
Everything I have said here, everything I have said in the past and everything I shall say in the future has been and will be derived from the “Intellectual Universe of the Human Mind” using the mind as a computer and ACTINEMAS as the algorithm for extracting information from the mind that cannot be obtained any other way. This is how Einstein used the same algorithm to extract relativity from his mind. This material and all original ideas expressed at this website are copyright and may not be quoted without acknowledgement or reproduced without permission for commercial purposes. ACTINEMAS™ is a trademark in the process of being registered.