Table of Contents:
Blog | Intro | Letter to President Bush | Letter to President Obama | Open Letter to America | My Journey to ASET: Part I
Blog | Intro | Letter to President Bush | Letter to President Obama | Open Letter to America | My Journey to ASET: Part I
Undetected Breaches in White House Security | Video: Einstein's I-Bomb | eBook: My Journey to ASET: Part I - $19.99
September 15, 2008
SUB: "We must elect as our next President, the man who promises to deliver us a government that will deliver on its promise, not the man who makes promises no government can deliver, and how we must help him do it!"
Dear Mister President, Presidential Candidates, and Fellow Americans:
Einstein's Philosophy, the plan-of-action Einstein used to discover relativity, enabled President Truman to win World War II. Einstein's Philosophy is the only plan-of-action that will enable us to win the war on terror and to win all the other wars we must win to make life on earth the best it could be.
You, Mr. President, were instrumental in enabling me to define the bypass (or shortcut) for using Einstein's Philosophy to do things that seem impossible to do today using plans-of-action based on Common Sense, the fundamental plan-ofaction we use to do everything we do! In this letter, I want to tell everyone how you, Mr. President, enabled me to define this shortcut, and how we could use it to win the war on terror and make life on earth the best it could be.
Two problems prevent us from using Einstein's Philosophy to win the war on terror or to do anything else with it. First, it is difficult if not impossible for any one who is not a physicist and a mathematician to understand Einstein's Philosophy. Second, Einstein's Philosophy stopped working for Einstein after he discovered relativity with it. No one has been able to jump-start it, make it work again or use it to do anything else with it other than to account for relativity. Therefore, if we want to use Einstein's Philosophy to win wars, we must determine how to jump-start it, make it work again and simplify it to the point that a child could understand and use it to do things that seem impossible to do today using Common Sense.
Before he discovered relativity, Einstein discovered a simple fact-of-life that enabled him to discover relativity. The fact-of-life Einstein discovered was something every man, woman and child living on this planet should know about because it affects everything we think about and do. Unfortunately, no one knows about Einstein's discovery because Einstein did not do what he should have done to make it so simple that a child could understand it, use it in everyday life, and thus make his discovery universal in its application.
The fact-of-life Einstein discovered is the fact that Common Sense, the Philosophy or plan-of-action we use to do everything we do, is fallible and that all plans-of-action based on Common Sense will eventually fail prematurely. He recognized the fact that the premature failure of Common Sense was responsible for the inability of Physicists to do things they knew they had to do in Physics, but could not do. Einstein developed a plan-of-action to overcome the fallibility of Common Sense in Physics and discovered relativity using it. Relativity enabled physicists to do things they could not do using Common Sense. I shall refer to the plan-of-action Einstein used to discover relativity henceforth as "Einstein's Philosophy."
Einstein realized that the fallibility of Common Sense was also responsible for our inability to do things in everyday life that we know we must do but are unable to do using plans-of-action based on Common Sense. Einstein knew that he had to extend the use of "Einstein's Philosophy" to everything in life but he was unable to do this because his Philosophy stopped working for him after he discovered relativity with it and no one has been able to make it work again knowingly.
The fallibility of Common Sense in everyday life is the fundamental cause for terror and war. When Common Sense fails in everyday life, people loose their ability to do the things they must do to live their lives. This causes them to panic. Repeated or persistent failure of Common Sense causes panic to persist. When panic persists, people, including the bravest of the brave, become terrified. When people become terrified, they terrorize others. When one group of people terrorizes another, the latter declares war on the former. This is fundamentally how all wars start. If we determine how we could eliminate fallibility from Common Sense and teach everyone how one could do this, we will be able to reverse this vicious cycle. We would then be able to eliminate the cause for panic and terror and eliminate the need for war and destruction as methods for solving problems we are unable to solve any other way. Then, we must insure that every man, woman and child living on this planet knows how to overcome the fallibility of Common Sense in everyday life, because it takes just one terrified person unaware of how to overcome the fallibility of Common Sense, to terrify others and cause a war. History has proved this with every one of its wars.
Fortunately, three people taught me without realizing it, how I could jump-start Einstein's Philosophy, make it work again and use it in everyday life to overcome the fallibility of Common Sense from everything in life. These people were, my father Dr. T.K.N. Trivikram, Professor Mendel Sachs, Professor Emeritus and Professor of Physics at the State University of New York at Buffalo, and last but by no means the least, you, Mr. President! In this letter, I shall tell you the essence of what my three teachers taught me. The space available to me in this letter will not allow me to justify anything I am going to say. Therefore, I shall simply tell you how my father taught me without realizing it, how I could jump-start Einstein's Philosophy and use it in everyday life to eliminate fallibility from Common Sense and how you, Mr. President, taught me the shortcut for using father's jump-started version of Einstein's Philosophy to do the same in Democratic Governance. This is all you need to know to win the war on terror! I shall not justify anything I am going to say in this letter but I shall justify everything I have said in an addendum to this letter entitled "My Journey to ASET" at my web site at www.successateverything.com. This website will becomeaccessible one week from now.
My father, Dr. T.K.N. Trivikram, taught me, without realizing it, in language a child could understand, how I could jump-start Einstein's Philosophy, make it work again and use it in everyday life to do things Common sense told me I could never do. Father did this when he gave me a piece of advice that I have named "Father's Advice" because it is a piece of advice all fathers give all children with one difference. My father told me with mathematical precision how I could use it to solve "problems that defied solution" and make "seemingly impossible dreams" come true. I shall use the terms "problems that defy solution" and "seemingly impossible dreams" to refer to problems that seem difficult if not impossible to solve and dreams that seem difficult if not impossible to realize using plans-of-action based on Common Sense.
When I was a child, I had the proclivity to dream dreams that were "seemingly impossible dreams." My childhood dreams were "seemingly impossible dreams" because I did not have the attributes Common Sense dictated I should have to make them come true. When I lamented about my predicament to my father, he gave me the piece of advice I have named "Father's Advice."
Father's Advice enabled me to overcome the fallibility of Common Sense from everything in my life. It enabled me to solve all the "problems that defied solution," that I had to solve to make all the "seemingly impossible dreams," of my childhood, my adult and my professional lives come true. When a realized dream deteriorated into a nightmare, Father's Advice always enabled me to transform it back into a realized dream. When I had options, Father's advice enabled me to choose the best one and when I did not have options, Father's Advice enabled me to "create" options. My success with Father's Advice made me want to tell the world about Father's Advice but I could not do so because I did not have the answer to one question, the question you, Mr. President helped me answer forty years later! Space will not allow me to tell you why I could not find this answer for forty years. I shall tell you what I did in those years in my search for hat answer in "My Journey to ASET" at my website.
When I became familiar with Einstein's Philosophy, I realized that father, when he gave me "Father's Advice" had taught me, in language a child could understand, how I could jump-start Einstein's Philosophy, and use it in everyday life to do things I could not do using Common Sense!
Father's advice is so simple and non-specific that anyone ought to be able to use it to solve any "problem that defies solution" or make any "seemingly impossible dream" come true. Winning the war on terror seems to have become "a problem that defies solution" and making life on earth the best it could be seems to have become a "seemingly impossible dream." There is no reason why we should not be able to use the jump-started version of Einstein's Philosophy that Father's Advice is, to win the war on terror and to do all the things we must do to realize all our "seemingly impossible dreams" and make life on earth the best it could be for everyone.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with Father's Advice too. It is laborious and time consuming to understand and use, and requires a degree of diligence and a few other attributes few possess or are willing to expend, to learn and use it. Fortunately, you, Mr. President, taught me the shortcut for using the jump-started version of Einstein's Philosophy contained in Father's Advice that a child could understand and use without possessing any special attributes! I have named the bypass or shortcut for using Einstein's Philosophy that you, Mr. President taught me, ASET. ASET is the acronym for Algorithm for Success at Every Thing.
In one sentence, ASET simply consists of doing the opposite of what one was doing when what one was doing stops working. If what one was doing was using Common Sense, ASET requires one to stop using Common Sense and start using "the opposite of everything" Common Sense dictates when Common Sense stops working. When you read "My Journey to ASET," you will realize that the secret of Einstein's success in discovering relativity was the fact that he used the opposite of eight of the nine possible Common Sense concepts he could have used. Einstein was unable to extend the use of his Philosophy to everything because he did not use the opposite of all nine possible concepts that constitute "everything" that Common Sense dictated!
ASET sounds simple to use but for it to work, timing is of the essence. Used prematurely ASET will cause a disaster. Used appropriately, ASET will yield the most spectacular of successes possible under the circumstances, as exemplified by Einstein's discovery of relativity. The right time to use ASET is as the last (tenth) step in the algorithm (pathway) suggested by the Tenets of Father's Advice. In "My journey to ASET," I shall tell you how Einstein's Philosophy and Father's Advice work by jump-starting each other when the other one fails.
Now, I shall tell you what Father's Advice was. Then, I shall tell you how you, Mr. President taught me ASET. Finally, I shall tell you, if I may, how we could use the jump-started version of Einstein's Philosophy contained in ASET, to do the things we must do to win the war on terror and do all the other things we must do to make life on earth the best it could be for everyone.
Here, verbatim, is Father's Advice. Father's Advice has four parts that I shall refer to as the Four Tenets of Father's Advice. Father gave me the First Tenet of Father's Advice when I lamented to him that I did not have the attributes Common Sense dictated I should have, to make my seemingly impossible dreams come true. He said, "Do not worry about anything. Just "Do your best every time you do anything." When I heard the First Tenet of Father's Advice, I asked father how I was supposed to "do my best" every time I did anything. His answer was the Second Tenet of Father's Advice. He said: "In order to do your best every time, you must "do everything you could possibly do and take into account every thing you could possibly take into account every time you think about anything or do anything."
Upon hearing the Second Tenet of Father's Advice, I asked father how I was supposed to "take every thing into account" when I did not know what "everything" was. His answer was the Third Tenet of Father's advice. He said; "In order to 'do everything' and 'take everything into account,' you must "take ten things all into account" every time you think about anything or do anything."
In spite of numerous conversations I had with father, I was unable to determine what the "ten things" were specifically that I had to "take into account," to meet the requirements of Father's Advice, or, how I could find them. However, I did ask him why I had to "take ten things into account" every time. His answer was the Fourth Tenet of Father's Advice. He said; "You must 'take ten things into account' every time because anything you do not take into account any time (anything you ignore), will in time, grow in magnitude and force and prevent you from doing what you want to do. It will not only prevent you from doing what you want to do, it will eventually destroy everything you have already done. Many years after Father's Advice had enabled me to become a surgeon, requests made by a patient and his wife, taught me what nine of the ten "things" were that I had "to take into account" to meet the requirements of Father's Advice and how I could find them. It is not necessary for you to know what these nine "things" are or how you could find them to be able to use ASET to win the war on terror. Since my primary goal in writing this letter is to suggest to you how you could win the war on terror using your shortcut for using Einstein's Philosophy, I shall skip those details here. I shall tell you what they are, in "My Journey to ASET" at www.successateverything.com.
Before my patient and his wife taught me what nine of the ten "things" were that I had to "take into account" to meet the requirements of Father's Advice, I went on living my life doing "the best I could." I took "as many things as I could find (always less than ten things) into account." By doing this, I was able to solve all the "problems that defied solution" that I had to solve to make all my "seemingly impossible dreams" come true. This experience made me realize that there had to be a shortcut of "taking" less than "ten things" into account, for using Father's Advice, but I did not know what this shortcut was until you, Mr. President taught me that it was ASET. You enabled me to realize that ASET consisted of "doing the opposite 'everything' when 'everything' else stops working." The "opposite of everything" was always easy to find and to "take into account" because it was always there waiting to be "taken into account." It was the one thing, Common Sense forbade me to think about or do! Living with father made me inherit his personality trait of considering "the opposite of everything" a part of "everything." I did not realize that this was the secret of my success until you Mr. President, enabled me to realize it. If one includes "the opposite of everything" in ones plans-of-action as the last "thing" one "takes into account" one will vicariously "take" the rest of "everything" into account" because "everything" and the "opposite of everything" are inseparable parts of one another. Where one goes, the other one will go but neither one will function if one does not "take it into account."
In addition, if one ignores "the opposite of everything," one will not meet the requirements of the Third Tenet of Father's Advice which in turn, will trigger the prediction of the Fourth Tenet, and the plan-of-action one is making will abort prematurely. Ones plan-of-action will fail before one has enjoyed the maximum benefit one could obtain from it, and often before one has even had a chance to implement it! Now, I shall tell you Mr. President, how you taught me ASET, the shortcut for using Father's Advice, the jump-started version of Einstein's Philosophy, in everyday life. ASET is so simple, a child could learn to use it and overcome the fallibility of Common Sense from everything in life and think and act like a genius without actually being one!
You, Mr. President, taught me ASET without realizing it, as I watched your last Presidential Debates with Sen. Kerry when you enabled me to realize the following facts about Democracy.
- Democracy is the best (most efficient) form of Governance vis-à-vis Father's Advice because the freedom of speech it promises people, enables them to find and "take into account" all the "ten things" they must "take into account" to meet the requirements of Father's Advice. This essentially insures that the decisions they make are the best ones possible under the circumstances.
- At the same time, Democracy is the worst (most inefficient) form of Governance vis-à-vis the Tenets of Father's Advice because of the way people conduct the debates of Democracy. People conduct the debates of Democracy by dividing the "things" they must "take into account" into two opposite sets of perspectives that they call the "Pro" and the "Con" before the debate. After the debate, people ignore, reject, and/or fail to "take into account" the perspective/s of the losers of the debate (the opposite of everything). The winners of the debates ignore the perspectives of the losers and make plans-of-action based on their own perspectives alone. This violates the requirements of the Third Tenet of Father's Advice and triggers the process predicted by the Fourth Tenet that will in turn eventually abort these plansof- action prematurely, before they have had a chance to work and often before anyone has had a chance to implement them! This accounts for the dismal success rate of Democratic Governments in implementing their decisions. For Democracy to be effective one hundred percent of the time, people must meet the requirements of the Second Tenet of Father's advice and "take everything (all perspectives) into account" every time (in all their plans-of-action).
- Your frequent references to bipartisanship during your Debates enabled me to realize the power of Bipartisanship and the power of "taking the opposite of everything into account" in all ones plans-of-action.
- When a Democratic Government works on the principle of bipartisanship, as it does "on a war footing," people with opposite perspectives (opinions) work together towards attainment of the common, most desirable goal possible under the circumstances.
- Bipartisanship unifies opposing forces and makes them work together and "do their best." This boosts the efficiency of Democratic Governance from zero to its best of fifty percent during times of peace, to its maximum attainable rate of near one hundred percent that it becomes during times of war.
- There is next to nothing a Bipartisan Democratic Government working "on a war-footing" cannot accomplish whereas there is next to nothing a Non-bipartisanship Democratic Government can accomplish during times of peace!
- A Democratic Government working on the principle of bipartisanship, can, at a minimum, accomplish twice as much with half the effort and expense, whereas a Democratic Government working on a non-bipartisan mode, will, at best, accomplish half as much while consuming twice the amount of time, effort and resources.
- Your debates enabled me to realize that the power of Bipartisanship rests on the fact that bipartisanship takes into account the perspective of the opposition, "the opposite of everything."
- You enabled me realize that the secret of my success in using Father's Advice without "taking ten things into account," the secret of Einstein's success, and the secret the success of Father's Advice, rested on the fact that we had all "taken the opposite of everything into account" in our own different ways. Your debates made me realize that that this step alone was equivalent to and as powerful as "taking everything into account."
- You, Mr. President, enabled me to confirm my suspicion that the cause of Einstein's Failure was his failure to "take the opposite of relativity into account" when Einstein's Philosophy stopped working. At that point, Einstein had justified relativity and made it a part of "everything" (the Totality of the Human Experience)! Society would not let Einstein to give the opposite of relativity the recognition it deserved without crucifying him! When I realized this, and took the opposite of relativity into account in Einstein's Philosophy in the privacy of my own mind, it immediately jump-started itself and caused an "implosion" in my mind! This intellectual "implosion" unified all thoughts that did not make sense until then into a vibrant whole that propelled me into territories Einstein could not go even though I was neither a physicist nor a mathematical genius.
- These thoughts made me enunciate the concept of ASET as requiring one to "Do 'the opposite of everything' one was doing when what one was doing stops working. This is tantamount to "taking the opposite of everything" into account"
- I realized that Sen. Kerry was paying a huge price for "changing his mind" and doing things that were the opposite of what he had done when he realized that the things he had done were not working. You, Mr. President along with the rest of the world, are paying a hefty price because Common Sense and the Common Sense driven Society we live in, will not allow you to change your mind when you realize that the things you are doing have stopped working and the time had come for doing the opposite of everything you have done. Your debates made me realize that we must stop considering "changing ones mind" as making one "wishywashy" or "fickle-minded" We must make the "changing of the mind" a standard integral part of all our plans-of-action as the last deliberate step one must take when ones plans-of-action start failing or fails outright and stops working.
What I have said so far made me conclude that bipartisan decision-making, is the shortcut for using Father's Advice, the jump-started version of Einstein's Philosophy, in Democratic Governance. Therefore, if we want to make Democracy the most effective and efficient form of Governance we must make bipartisanship mandatory in all democratic decision-making processes! If we want to win all wars we must win, we must change our current paradigm for doing everything using plans-of-action based on Common Sense to one based on ASET. Then, we must convince everyone else sharing this planet with us, all our friends and all our enemies, to do the same. We must realize and make everyone else realize the following fundamental facts-of-life based on ASET. There are no exceptions to these facts-of-life.
- Enemies are people whose perspectives are opposite to our perspectives.
- The perspective of our enemy is the perspective we must "take into account" as the tenth factor in all our plans-of-action if we want our plans-of-action to work and enable us to win the wars we must win and make life on earth the best it could be
- Our enemy possesses the force we need to work for us if we want to win the war we are fighting.
- Killing enemies and destroying their forces is the most inefficient method of getting rid of enemies and opposing forces. When we kill an enemy, we are killing our most important ally and when we destroy the force of the enemy, we are destroying the force we need to win the war we are fighting.
- When we kill enemies, friends and families of our enemies become our enemies and the number of our enemies increases in geometric proportions
- When an enemy dies an enemy, the enmity lasts for ever
- The best method of eliminating enemies permanently is to recognize our enemies' perspective as our own tenth perspective. Recognizing our enemies' perspective as one of our own set of perspectives and as parts of our plans-of-action will transform enemies into friends and allies, and jump-start plans-of-action that are otherwise doomed to premature failure and transform them into instant, rip-roaring successes.
- Making our enemies our friends and allies enables us to unify opposing forces and make them work together towards attainment of the common, most desirable goal possible under the circumstances. If we destroy our enemies' forces, we will eliminate the forces that are balancing our own force, holding us up, and enabling us to function. If we destroy this force, we will fall on our face and our own unopposed force will destroy us.
- When we make our enemies our friends, we have destroyed our enemies most effectively and efficiently. Friends and families of our enemies become our friends and the number of our friends increases in geometric proportions. When enemies die as friends, the friendship is everlasting. When enemies become friends, we gain the ability to make opposing forces work in one direction, towards the attainment of the most desirable goal possible under the circumstances.
- Other people are not our enemies. They are the allies we need to win the wars we must win to make life on earth the best it could be. Our real enemy is the unknown. To win the war against the unknown, we must gain the ability to determine the attributes of the unknown, define it and "take it into account" by making the unknown an integral part of all our plans of action. The jump-started version of Einstein's Philosophy is the same as the Philosophy of Metaphysics, and is the method for determining and assigning attributes to the unknown and making the unknown a part of the known. I shall describe how the Philosophy of Metaphysics enables us to do this in "My Journey to ASET." We must recognize our enemies as possessors of the force of the unknown and harness the power of the unknown by making them our allies instead of destroying them.
- As soon as we make our enemies our allies and make new plans-of-action, our new plans-of-action will begin to fail, as all plans of action are wont to do. Therefore, we must begin to oppose one another, but we must do it intentionally as a part of an overall deliberate plan-of-action for success. We must not let this happen unintentionally, or as a part of an uncontrollable plan-of-action aimed at destroying one another, as such plans-of-action will end in failure for every one. When we learn to do this, we will learn to live in harmony with everything and succeed at everything at which success is humanly possible to accomplish. We will then be able to do solve "problems that defy solution" and do things that seem impossible to do today using plans-of-action based on Common Sense. We will then be able to make all our seemingly impossible dreams come true!
Those who reject Democracy today, do so because of its inefficiency and its expense. Our brand of Democracy is soon becoming something even we, the wealthiest Democracy in the world, could ill afford. If we make Democracy the most efficient form of Governance, the world will beat a path to our door, the way it would if we were to invent the proverbial "better mousetrap!" If we succeed in this endeavor, and establish the most efficient, cost effective brand of Democracy in our own country, the world will welcome our troops back, not as soldiers out to destroy enemies, but as teachers who will transform enemies into friends and allies.
The ball is now in your court, Mr. President. How do you play? You could smash home a winning shot and end your Presidency as a soaring eagle amongst world leaders, or you could miss this opportunity, and fade away into the sunset as a contender for the unenviable title of the lame duck President with the worst popularity rating in history!
To the candidates I would like to say that I am glad to see that you have both recognized the need for change. Neither of you are going to be able to make a meaningful change for the better unless we all get together and define the most efficient and effective plan-of-action for making changes. The most effective plan-of-action for making the most effective changes is ASET, the essence of the jump-started version of Einstein's Philosophy defined by "Father's Advice." If you make changes without first defining the most desirable effective and efficient method for making changes, you will destroy everything we have worked for since the beginning of time. We can no longer afford the luxury of making changes that involve guesswork in planning and luck for accomplishment. We must learn to make the most desirable of changes possible under the circumstances, deliberately and precisely, the way Einstein planned and executed his discovery of relativity and the way Surgeons plan and perform surgery, by using ASET.
The job of the next President of the United States is to effect a change in our paradigm for doing everything from one using Common Sense based plans-of-action to adopting ASET based plans of action. Every American citizen has to participate in making this change by learning what ASET is and making it a part of every ones personal armamentarium for accomplishment.
To my fellow Americans all I have to say is that we must elect as our next President, the candidate who convincingly promises to deliver a Government that delivers on its promise during the upcoming Presidential Debates, not the candidate who continues to make promises no Government can ever deliver the way they are doing now! If you agree with what I have said, do everything you can to tell President Bush, the Presidential Candidates, all our leaders, and all those who mould public opinion that you agree with ASET and you want them to study it and make it a part of all our problem-solving processes beginning now. Tell them to visit www.successateverything.com and read this letter and its Addendum, and make the jump-started version of Einstein's Philosophy contained in Father's Advice the new paradigm for governing and living.
We are citizens of a Democracy, the greatest and the best Democracy in the world. What each one of us does has an effect on the outcome of everything. If we want an ideal Government, we must all learn how to become ideal citizens. An ideal citizen is one who makes ideal decisions. Father's Advice, Einstein's Philosophy and ASET have helped me make the best decisions I could make, consistently. There is no reason why they should not help everyone else do the same. After asking our leaders to try to do their beast for us, I hope everyone who reads this letter will join me in doing our best every time we think about anything or do anything by following Einstein's philosophy contained in the Tenets of Father's Advice, and condensed in the concept of ASET. This is the only way we could help our leaders establish the kind of Government we want and set an example the rest of the world could follow!
I would like to end this letter with the following comments. I have elected to publish this letter as a paid advertisement in the Niagara Gazette, for the following reasons:
- The concepts expressed in this letter developed in my mind as I lived on the banks of the Niagara River, and as I worked on the brink of the mighty cataract in the city of Niagara Falls, New York, the honeymoon capital of the world. ASET is a concept in which opposites honeymoon with one another. It is only appropriate that I present the concept of making opposites honeymoon with one another for success at everything, for the first time in the Niagara Gazette, the voice of the honeymoon capital of the world.
- The thoughts I am presenting, materialized as I worked at the Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center, the Hospital in the City of Niagara Falls, N.Y., in the bowers of its surgical suites and in its brain, its Board Room, as an Attending Surgeon and as a member of its Board of Trustees. This letter is my diagnosis of the illness that plagues this civilization, a conclusion arrived at by a surgeon using the Surgical Diagnostic and Therapeutic Protocol, the Surgeons' Philosophy, the most efficient way of using Common Sense, piggybacked on Einstein's Philosophy for doing things we cannot do using Common Sense.
- This is the fastest way I could publish this letter. It has taken me a lifetime to write it. I do not want to waste another moment before I place it before those who could present it to the rest of the free world, end the need for terrorism and war to solve problems and bring our troops home as soon as it is safely possible to do so.
- I want to avoid editorial modification by Editors who have thought for five minutes about what took me five decades to define to the present degree of clarity.
- I wish to maintain my copyright to the original concepts expressed in this letter. No one may reproduce any part of this letter in any form without my written consent.
- If I have unknowingly plagiarized any concept that anyone has expressed in the past, I hereby relinquish my claim for originality for those concepts and tender my apology to the original author. To write this letter, the first "thing" I had to do was the first thing Einstein had to do before he could discover relativity, the first thing anyone must do to do anything that one cannot do any other way. I had to ignore everything Past as prejudice. I ignored everything everyone has said and done in the past and rediscovered everything I had to rediscover for myself using the Surgeons' Philosophy. Then, I unified everything I had reinvented with the Totality of the Human Experience using the Surgical Diagnostic/Therapeutic Protocol the way I would use it in a life-threatening emergency situation.
- The purpose of this letter is to request and enable everyone to ignore the Past as prejudice, the way I have done, rediscover the Present using the jump-started version of Einstein's Philosophy defined by the Tenets of "Father's Advice" and make plans-of-action from which we have eliminated the fallibility of Common Sense to the best of our ability.
- If we use the jump-started version of Einstein's Philosophy contained in the Tenets of "Father's Advice" and ASET the way we ought to use them, they should propel us into a Future that promises to be the best it could be. It could enable us to stop allowing the prejudice of the past to destroy our future the way we are allowing it to do today. It could enable all human beings to become friends, allies and partners in the endeavor of making life on earth the best it could be for everyone.
- Finally, since we live in a litigious society, I must make the following disclaimer. There is no promise or guarantee that any of the concepts expressed in this letter will work in a given situation. If ASET does not work in a given situation, one must use the Tenets of Father's Advice. If the Tenets of Father's Advice also do not work, it was because one has not taken one or more of its tenets into account, or the desired outcome is humanly impossible to attain.
Ajit Trivikram, MD, FACS, FICS.
Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
Niagara Falls, NY